Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer is almost gone!

It's hard to believe summer is almost over. We will still have hot days here in Dixie, the dog days of summer, they call them. However, school is starting this next week and most summer activities are winding down. I have had a busy summer, this is why you haven't heard a lot from me. I have been keeping all the grands- Kelli 9, Cadie 4 and Cooper 4 mos. It has been a fun, but very tiring summer for me. I have also been working on building a Stamping In Dixie facebook page. I am still learning about all this social media and how to connect this to that and so on... It really is amazing what can be done on the computer these days. I feel really old! You may reach me anytime through email cindystamps@knology.net , facebook Stamping in Dixie, or leave a comment here. If I can help you in anyway please let me know. Blessings are new every morning!

No comments: