Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Wedding Ideas from Jen's Wedding

Hey yall! Hope everyone is doing fine! It is a really nice spring day today in the heart of Dixie. Suppose to hit mid 80's and the humidity is, well what else we are in Alabama, it is high more than 50%, but according to my hair it could be 150!!!! Still a nice day. I have been making lots of cards recently and really need to get more things posted for my faithful few followers, but I do still have a couple of wedding things to share and then I'll get on the cards.
This is a place-card I made for the Bridesmaid luncheon. I thought these came out really nice. The stamp set is Vintage Vogue, one I  really like and sadly it is retiring this year. The cardstock and ink colors are Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi , and Perfect Plum. Very simple project but really nice on the table.


The second project is a gift bag. I am sharing this purely for the idea. The stamp sets I used  retired some time ago, but ones that were just what I  needed for these bags. Each Bridesmaids initial was stamped on the flower tag. These were cut with the Big shot and the Flower Power die. The girls really liked them, I was happy! Well, better run get busy on the next project. I pray yall are having a great day and feeling really blessed. If not, try counting all the things you have to be thankful for and you will realize just how blessed you are! Then go share that blessing with some one else. Now you are doubly blessed. Bye now!

2 comments:

Chasn Paper said...

Too bad that stamp set you used on the bag has been long retired. I like it! LOL!

Cherylcorrigal@yahoo.com said...

Just wanted you to know that I do check the blog. Hope you get a chance to post again soon!