Sunday, June 3, 2012

Betsy's Blossom in Blue

Hey Girls- How about some samples! Betsy's Blossom is on of the new stamp sets in the NEW 2012-2013 Stampin' Up Catalog and Idea Book! I made a couple cards for the open house using this stamp set and some of the new In Colors. I love Blue! It is one of my favorite colors, so I used the Midnight Muse as a base for these two cards. The Thank you card uses Marina Mist with Gumball green and the Midnight Muse. The second card is actually a Christmas card. Yes, it is time to start thinking Christmas! The DSP is from the Floral District package. I think it looks like a snowburst design. I love Blue at Christmas!  Are you finding alot of stuff you want in the new catalog. June and July are great months to host a workshop, Stampin' UP is giving hostess in June and July extra hostess benefits for a qualifying workshop, so send me an email or give me a call and schedule your workshop asap. Limited dates available! Later, Be blessed!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cindy, as always, I love these cards!!! Especially this one. :) Keep stampin' girl! :)