Friday, September 7, 2012

Blogging, Blogging, and Blogging

I really love the idea of blogging, but I have to admit it is killing me!!!! Anyone who knows me knows I have more than plenty to talk about. I probably talk to much. I have heard more than once, "God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason!" It's not for lack of stuff to share, however the technology part is beating me up! Just when I think I'm figurein' things out - they CHANGE!  and it's back to square one. So please bear with me as I continue this journey of trial and error (I see that word alot ERROR)
So, on with the thought for today! Our trip to California was amazing. It is one of the most inspiring states. The scenery from San Diego to Palm Springs was just so awesome. I have never enjoyed just riding around so much. The mountains, the valleys, the desert, the ocean- It was just beautiful. the majesty of God's creation was breath taking at times and we are truly thankful for the experience. We met some really nice people along the way and were very blessed by them. As we rolled into town, I had to hit the floor running. Hostess clubs are underway, swaps to do, classes to plan; it's Craft Fair season, football season, and school as started.

Today I'll share one of two school cards my clubs made in August. Isn't this cute? I was instantly reminded of the Dick and Jane reading books we used way back in the day! The base of this card  is Baja Breeze embossed with the strips embossing folder. The DSP is my fav at the moment. It's called Storytime (#126907) and it's perfect for anything school related, cards, scrapbooks I even made a really cute memo chalkboard for Cadie-bug using this paper. The Kitten and friends wording are from a set called Storybook Friends (#126735w or #126737c). The kitten is stamped with Early Expresso ink then I used the watercolor pencils and a blender pen to color it.  Well, I really need to get in my stampin' room, so I'll be back soon. Take care and be blessed.



No comments: