Monday, November 16, 2015

Another annual event!

Hey y'all! It's that time of year again-another annual event - my birthday!!!!!! This year was amazing! Tom Terrific and I went to ST. Pete beach for several days of R & R. We did a Sunset sailboat cruise that was fabulous! We not only saw a gorgeous sunset but also watched manatee and dolphins playing in the bay. It was great. We walked on the beautiful beaches of St. Pete and even did a little retail therapy! But the crowning jewel was Stampin' Up! threw me a huge party!
Ok, it was their OnStage event, aka convention, but it was on my birthday!! I felt very honored to spend the day with 350 plus other very talented stampin' divas! We saw new products (get excited) and even made some samples to show you a little later. We heard from home office on the business stuff and some really smart and talented demonstrators shared their ideas with us. I came home with swaps and goodies to boot!  There are some perks to being a demo! Besides all the fun!!
This is Chris, one of my downline, we had a great day together. Next onstage is in April back in Salt Lake City! If you have been thinking about joining up with a great company- let me help you sign up and you can join us for a great adventure in Utah!
Now, hugs and blessings from me.  More importantly please pass it on- go be a blessing to someone else and you will truly be blessed!


No comments: