Monday, January 30, 2017

# I'm bringing birthdays back

Have y'all seen the stamp Stampin' Up release last year, #imbringingbirthdaysback(143573)?It was the idea of a sweet lady at Stampin' Up Shannon West.  Well, this month all my groups have been focused on getting our birthday card collection beefed up. I really believe there isn't to much better than receiving cards on your day!(Maybe chocolate) Made just for you is even better.This new stamp set in the current Occasions catalog is quickly becoming one of my favorite!
Love this one!
Of course this is my wardrobe color palette and I love red hats- well, red anything! More later. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment so I know you were here! Thanks and be blesssed today!

Stamps: Beautiful You and
#imbringingbirthdaysback(143573)
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White and a scrap of Real Red
Ink: Archival Black, Smokey Slate, Real Red and Versamark
Other: White embossing powder, aqua painter, heat tool, and paper snips.

No comments: