Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I get so excited!

It's that time of the year when the new catalog is in pre-order! I get so stinkin' excited! I want it all! This is one advantage to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator- Besides always getting a discount, we also get to see the new catalog and order some of the new goodies before it goes live to the rest of the world! And I do mean world because Stampin' Up! is a Global company. This is exciting to me since 1 of the reasons I joined Stampin' Up! 10 years ago was to meet new friends who loved to paper craft as much as I do. Boy, has that happened. Not only have I had the pleasure of meeting a community of ladies in my neck of the woods that I get to craft with regularly, I also have met other demonstrators from all over the world. I now have friends all across the USA, but also in New Zealand, UK, Australia, and the Netherlands. I was blessed to have earned the Grand Vacation last year and went on a Mediterranean Cruise with many of these lovely ladies. This year we are going to Thailand! I am so excited!!!!

Now to the point of this blog post- here is a picture of the new catalog! If you need a copy please let me know. You can leave a comment here or find me on Facebook 


No comments: