Friday, November 3, 2017

Not my Style!

Good morning! Pulled the sweatshirts out last week, but needed the flip flops and shorts again this morning! Yep, you know you live in Alabama in the fall where it's in the 40's one morning the 70's the next! Today's card as indicated in the title is Not my usual style. I have continued to play with the new STampin' Blends this week. So the background for this card was a piece of Whisper White I was just practicing on blending and color combinations. I kind of like it thought. It is for a special person going through some rough times. More importantly, I think she'll like it. I love the "Just Breathe" stamp from Colorful Seasons stamp set.
I used the Marina Mist markers, light and dark, the Daffodil Delight light marker with a little light Calypso Coral at the top and more of the Marina Mist. The middle section is light Smokey Slate, I added black rhinestones to the dots for a little bling! Interesting! I think I'll need to keep practicing with this idea.
Here's the inside of this card. I just laid down some Smokey Slate and light Daffodil Delight and stamped one of the sayings from Beautiful you stamp set.
Well, that's all for today. Hope you have a wonderful Friday. Come back and visit again.
If you need an products check out my online store. If you have an opinion or question leave me a comment. Thanks and be blessed and bless others around you.
Love stamping in Dixie,
Cindy

No comments: