Thursday, January 18, 2018

Stampin' Friends All about Love Blog Hop!

Good morning and welcome to the January Stampin' Friends All about Love Blog Hop! So, I'm sort of dedicating this blog post to my sweet niece Lauren and her soon to be husband, Ben. I have not had the pleasure of meeting Ben yet, but if Lauren picked him, he must be special. They met while in Bible college in California. Lauren is actually Rev. Lauren Waldroff! Since this hop is "All about Love" what more could I ask for to inspire me- a young couple in love, preparing to share the love of God with the world together! While visiting with Lauren and her family last weekend, she mentioned her wedding colors were pretty much black and light pink. Wham! Petal Passion Memories and More card Pack popped into my head! Love this accessory to the Petal Passion suite!
Here is the finished project!                                                                                   
As you can see I added a few other elements. I love the new stamp set Hold on to Hope and the thinlets set in the Sale a Bration catalog- Celebrate You!
The wedding is not until June! Do you know how hard it will be for me to keep this under wraps until then? Okay now we need a matching card to accompany this work of art! Viola! I decided on a double Z-fold card continuing with the Memories and More card pack.
I just love this stamp set and coordinating products! I hope you have enjoyed these projects as much as I have. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. You also will want to continue on the Blog Hop for some more great inspiration from some very talented ladies. Thank you for stopping by Stamping in Dixie. come back later this week for more details on these projects. Have a great day and be blessed!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it.

Kim Jolley said...

These are lovely projects. I'm sure they will treasure them forever.

Lynne Laton said...

How pretty! I am sure she will love it. A cherished gift made with love.

Lynn Streifert said...

Oh Cindy- I just adore this gift, I'm sure your niece will love it, I am going to make one of these for my home, it will be a beautiful addition to my hutch. thank you for your lovely inspiration!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely idea for wall decor. you really can't go wrong with the petal passion DSP. It's definitely one of my favorites. I like the sweet and classy style of your card too...it's the perfect touch!

Katja said...

I really love the designer paper and I love all the projects you did with it. I especially fell in love with this wonderfull frame! Great job!

Barbara Welch said...

I love all your projects. Great idea for using multiple items in the frame.

Jessie Holton said...

What an absolutely beautiful gift! You can see the love that's gone into it. I'm sure your niece & her soon-to-be-husband will adore it xx

Sandra Mastello said...

what a wonderful gift and matching card, both sure to be treasured!

Stampin and Scrappin with Steph said...

What an amazing gift! Love everything about it!!

Unknown said...

Stunning. You have inspired me ... love the framed art and card!!

Kim said...

I love those colors together. I also love the cross card your created.

Jenny Hall said...

Creative keepsakes are the best! Wonderful news, Cindy. Thanks for sharing.

The Lady & Her Stamps said...

Beautiful Cindy! I love everything about your projects!