Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Monday!

For some unknown reason, I can not find the time to post anything until Monday morning. Go figure that one. We had a busy weekend, attended a beautiful wedding of the daughter of our friends Bobbie and Dan Cooper. It was unreal. Just the sweetest testimony of God's love. We also had some granddaughter time with Kelli and Cadie. I even squeezed in some stamping for my Mother and my daughter, Jennifer. Today is her and Andrew's 2nd wedding anniversary. On to business. Here are some of the pictures of the craft fair I did last weekend. Some of the materials I used are retired, so I am not listing all those items. The cute little pumpkin on the pumpkin Poop is from the Batty for You stamp set, as is the bat, spider, and ghost on the bookmarks. It was fun and I really enjoyed meeting some new friends and hopefully future stamping buddies. Well, I have a whole long list of things to do today, so yall have a great day and be blessed.

No comments: