Saturday, October 4, 2008

World Card Making Day

*
* *
*
*
*
Well, today may have been designated as World Card Making Day, but for me, hopefully, it will happen tomorrow. Today I was blessed with two granddaughters for the day, so instead of making cards we made spiders. Kelli, my 6 yr. old granddaughter and I made spiders cased from casegj on Splitcoaststampers. They are so darn cute. We used chocolate candies instead of peppermint patties. Kelli wasn't convinced everyone would like the peppermint ones. The body front and back is a scallop punch, the legs were made using the photo frame punch, the eyes used a regular size hole punch, and we drew in the black spots with a marker. So, technically, we didn't stamp, however, we had a great time! I didn't get to clean much either. Oh well, a house should be clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be home, or something like that. I may forgo the Sunday afternoon nap tomorrow after church and get in some stamping and cleaning (in that order of course). Hope you had a blessed day.

No comments: