Friday, November 14, 2008

It's my Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... You get the message. It's 8:30 a.m. as I type this, I have talked to Mr. Wonderful (Tommy), my mom, my daughter Jen and granddaughter Cadence. My good friend Beve has already called and sang to me a different version of Happy Birthday. Thanks Beve. Even my son-in-law Andrew called on his way to work to tell me Hppy Birthday. My darling husband i.e. Mr. Wonderful, Tommy, Tombo, presented me with my very own Dell Laptop! I am so excited. I have been wanting my own laptop for a while. I've only been up a couple of hours, can't wait to see what happens the rest of the day. I'll be back with pictures as soon as I get dressed. Oh yeah, today is also Angie Varner's, the wonderful and beautiful lady that cuts my hair, birthday. This is the card I made for her. Also, Danny Loftin of FatBoys BBQ has a birthday today, so we are eating his delicious Boston butt BBQ for dinner tonight. This card uses the stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes with Pink Pirouette and Whisper White cardstock, the scallop border punch, pink organdy ribbon and crystal effects for the cherries.

No comments: