Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yikes! It's 44 days til Christmas!

I am so far behind already. I really can't start getting ready for Christmas until after my birthday. But as I see the days counting off, I get nervous. I love Christmas! I love baking, decorating, making Christmas cards, shopping, shopping and shopping. I have several great Christmas cards to share. The problem is getting them scanned into my computer were they look good. Here is one I made for a Christmas card swap. I think I will use it for some of my cards this year. The base is Night of Navy, my favorite Christmas card color, with Kraft and Bashful Blue. The background is done with Versamark and the star is embossed with silver embossing powder. The silver cording is out of the Christmas Mini catolog. The stamp set is called "Season of Simple Grace" I just love the name of that set. It's a great Christmas set. As we prepare for this holiday season, let me know if I can help with your stamping needs. Let me know if you are interested in a Christmas Card stamp camp or gift camp. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Be Blessed.

No comments: