Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

2 days, Just 2 days til Christmas! I'm not ready. I still have cards to make and cookies to bake, oh and presents to wrap! Did I till yall -I love Christmas! Tonight, Tommy and I made Icebox fruitcake. It's great. This recipe is from my mother-in-law, Tommy makes it every year. It's not your traditional fruitcake. The only fruit in it is raisins. I think it's neat that he makes it every year. I also made a candy I kinda invented. I melt white chocolate chips with vanilla almond bark in the microwave. Then I add crushed pretzels and dried cranberries. Drop by teaspoonfuls on wax paper and let dry. They are a great blend of sweet and salty. Well, it is very late or should I say early and I hope to get to bed soon. I'd like to share with you a sweet and simply card I made recently. I hope you like it. I used pacific blue and whisper white cardstock, pacific blue ink and the flower out of baroque motif for the background. The Baby Jesus out of Deer friends was the focal point.

No comments: