Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sale-A-bration coming to an end...

Stampin' Up!'s annual saleabration is coming to an end March 31st. Don't miss out on this great deal! Your choice of free stamp sets, ribbon,or pattered paper just for buying 50.00 in product. Also, if you are thinking of joining our great team this is the time. Until March 31st, the demo starter kit is only 169.00 plus shipping and tax and can be purchased on a 3 easy pay plan. Less than 10 days left, so don't procrastinate.
Recently, I showed yall any envelope I made for a gift card holder, well, here is the gift card holder that went in it. The cardstock is Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette, the stamp set "Crazy about Cupcakes", my favorite part is the little green button. It is tied with a gold cord and helps hold the card closed. The neatest part is the button goes through the hole punched in the envelope to help hold it together. I love this idea. Also, don't you love that eyelet punch on the edge? I think this is one of my new favorite things!
I'm loving the weather this week. It has been hard to get anything done. I want to be outside. It's beautiful, flowers blooming, birds chirping, a reminder that Our Heavenly Father is still in control. Seasons come and they go in all areas of our lives. If this is a season of cutting back and staying home more, come visit a stamping workshop. Workshops are always free. We have a great time together and come away with some really awesome ideas to brighten our lives and the lives of others. Thanks for looking I hope you enjoy the samples. I'd love to get your comments. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone else.

No comments: