Sunday, June 14, 2009

Exciting Day!

Good afternoon ladies! I had hoped to be saying good morning but that didn't happen. Today is an exciting day for a couple of reasons for me. First, Michelle Laycock of Laycock designs is working on a new banner for my blog. I am very excited about this. I have worked on this for some time and have admitted total defeat! Michelle's work is beautiful and I am thrilled to have her design my new banner. You can see her gallery here. Also, I am being crowned a princess! That should also be happening today! You will need to keep checking back to see the results of these two events. I can't wait!!!! I have a DSP stationary set to show yall. I am doing a stamp camp June 25 at the INK SPoT teaching how to make these great little gifts. This one was for one of my daughter,Lee's friends for graduation. Therefore, it held mostly thank-you notes. I learned to make these from Angie Juda of Chic n' Scratch. They are really cute and easy too! This one uses the textured DSP Slumber Party which is retiring at the end of June. Don't miss it.Better run, Love yall and be blessed by blessing others around you!

No comments: