Monday, June 8, 2009

An Old Favorite Retires

Heartfelt Thanks is retiring this year. It has been a part of the Demo Kit since before I became a part of this wonderful family of friends. If this is a set you would really like to own, you have until the end of June and then it becomes history. This sample was made by my 10/15 Hostess club last month. It was created by my upline and friend Angie Brailsford. The cardstock is Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, and Whisper White. The red check DSP is from Bella Rose. This is an example of 2-step stamping. This is really a very versatile set, so don't miss out on it. You can always call or email me, or place an online order at my Stampin' Up website, http://www.cindywaldroff.stampinup.net/ . Thank you for your encouragement and support. I hope to be a blessing to each of you as we go out together to bless those around us.

No comments: