Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy to Be Home!

I love to go away- you know visiting, vacation, road trip, stamping sleepover- that kind of get away. However, I love to come home too, especially if Tom Terrific didn't get to travel with me! I had a great time at Camp Chandler this weekend with the some old stamping friends and met some new ones. We didn't get much sleep, but we had a fun time stamping and eating and laughing and eating! You have never seen so many yummy snacks in your life. If you think this sounds like fun- the watch for post on our next one in the Spring! We'd love to have you join us. I will be sharing the candy wrappers we made at sleepover over the next several days, I will also be offering this class this month for the ladies in my stamping circle who didn't get to join us at camp. If you are interested in that class, PLEASE let me know.
However, today I am back to sharing Christmas card ideas. This one I think you will love. It's called a Tri-fold card. It is definitely awesome! This card uses Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Jolly Holiday Designer series paper, Perfect Punches stamp set and Four the Holiday greeting inside the card, Old Olive 5/8 in ribbon is layered on front. It's pretty, but wait til it's open!
Isn't that cool. I just love this card and I'd love to show you how to make it! Hope you like this one too. Now, go bless someone today and you will receive a blessing back! Love yall!

No comments: