Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm Home.

Going away is alot of fun and Tombo and I had a great time in Sunny California! Well, it wasn't so sunny the last few days, but we still had an awesome time. I am a little on the worn-out side, but glad to be home and now gettin' ready for this weeks Candy Wrapper Class. Yesterday was the last day to rsvp, but if you send me an email or call tomorrow I can still fit you in since I haven't cut all the projects we will be making yet.
This is not one of the projects we will be making. I actually attended a class Meagan Jones, one of my downline daughters taught before I left on my trip. It was a great class. This is one of the cute Halloween Projects we made. The box is simple construction two piece box that we rolled with the fence jumbo wheel. Then we cut out pumpkins with the Big Shot Sizzlits, used glue dots to adhere them to Tootie Pops, stuck them in floral foam and covered the top with moss from craft store. Isn't that the cutest. It is on my mantle as I write this. If you'd like to make one let me know and I'll give you directions and a product list. For now it is time for bed. Yall take care ,be a blessing to someone who needs you, and you will find yourself truly blessed! I promise!

No comments: