Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter! It's all about Jesus!

Hi y'all. I'm back with another Easter card to share today. This one was cased from a wonderful Stampin' Up demo France Martin. It is one of my favorite because Easter is all about what Jesus did for you and me on the cross.
Same card with a little different color scheme. I really like the darker one with the Elegant Eggplant cross and frame. I also like the petite petal flowers around the frame in the second card. The cross is made with the lattice Bigz die.
Here's a short picture tutorial on how to cut the cross.

  Turn the lattice on an angle. Trim away the four oval petals on each side and the bottom three. I trim away then go back and with my good paper snips trim close following the curve of the ovals. Hope this helps and you enjoy making this card as much as I did.  Be blessed and go bless someone else and then you will be truly blessed.







            


No comments: