Thursday, October 15, 2015

I'm so excited!!!!!

October's Stampin Friends Blog Hop!

Lisa

It's all about Halloween!

Welcome to the October Halloween Stampin Friends Blog Hop. I am so excited to be a guest with Maria Willis on this hop! Please check out all these talented stampers.
 As I am new to doing Blog Hops it has been a learning experience for me! If you arrived from Lisa's blog thank you for continuing on our Halloween Hop! If you just started, please continue on to see some great projects from some really talented stampers.


I have a somewhat clean and simple card to share today. It is a style I like but am not always good at. The card is a single layer card! I almost never do this, but I really like it. If you haven't tried the thick White Cardstock- it is awesome! I added the cut Spider web dollies and the Black Glimmer paper behind the Happy Haunting saying. 

My other project is this candy cover box. I actually designed this box for this coffee candy I found at a local outlet store.The box is made using two pieces of Designer Series Paper. The Black Glimmer Paper forms a belly band around where the two pieces meet. Very simple, but I love it! And the best thing is I used scraps of DSP to make it. Don't want to waste 1 inch of that stuff! Here's a close up of this one. Love the "Faboolaus" saying! 
Now, my favorite stamp set is ....uhhhh....mmmmmm....this is hard, I guess right now, current catalog it's Happy Scenes. Why is this important? Well, if you visit each blog on this Hop, collect all the bloggers favorite stamp sets and email them to  happystamper508@gmail.com by midnight Sunday,you will be eligible to win a 25.00 gift certificate!!!! 

Woo Hoo! So,join in the Halloween Hop and keep on hopping. Now, your off to visit Siara Acdal's  blog. Thanks again for stopping by Stamping in Dixie. Would love to hear your comments.



11.Cindy Waldroff-You are here!

Products for card.


21 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awesome work! I love the candy cover box and the idea to make a belly band to hold together! The bow makes it even cuter!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I haven't seen the corner dolly used much.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

You did a great job on the CAS card and I love the decorated candy box. I must say that candy sounds pretty tasty! Thanks so much for joining us on the hop this month!

AJ Bodine said...

Hi Cindy, welcome to hopping, it's lots of fun! Love your card and your candy box idea/design. I know what you mean about not wasting an inch of that glimmer paper. Very well done. Happy Scenes is one of my faves this year too!

Unknown said...

I like the box a lot! Good job!

Deborah Smart said...

Fabulous projects - love the clean and simple card!

Unknown said...

Love that Candy bar cover. Very cute!

mommikat said...

I love both ... thanks for sharing! Kathie Rotti

Cindy Linthicum said...

Love how you used the doilies in the corners. Great card!

Unknown said...

wow! I love your creative card and project! I'm so happy you could join us as a guest this month!

Cindy said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words and for letting me be a part of this blog hop.

Card Bomb said...

I love your CAS card but that box you made is fantastic! I love your DSP choice for the box and the spider crawling on it too! Nice being a guest hopper with you this month!
-Maria

M said...

Awesome projects!! Love your card!!:)

Unknown said...

Love your card with the spider web and spiders even though I don't care for spiders. That candy box is awesome also.

mypocketsfull said...

What a cute card with the Spider Web Doily on it. That always dresses up a card. Do you like the Heavy White Cardstock? I haven't used it yet... I am satisfied with the Whisper White and usually use colored cardstock for the base on my cards so I have not had a use for my Heavy White cardstock yet. Did you use the Punch Board to make your Candy Box? It looks super cute! Love your projects.

Unknown said...

Love the candy box!! And, with coffee candy inside, how can you go wrong?? :) I have never heard of coffee candy around here, which is probably a good thing. Thanks for joining us this month!!

Andrea said...

Simple and sweet, I love them.

Diane S. said...

Very cute projects. Like the box cover. Good ideas for gifts.

Siara Acdal said...

Super projects!!....Love the candy box idea. Need to try that.

Geniva Robles said...

I just love both, really love the webs dollies and the bling!

Regina said...

Gorgeous and spooky Halloween projects!
Regina*