Wednesday, October 28, 2015

WOW! What a weekend!

Good morning Sunshine! Love these cool fall days where here in Dixie we wake up to 50 degree temps instead of 70! There is a clean crisp feeling in the air and I love it! Of course it entices me to stay in bed under the covers for a little longer than I have time for.
I had the best weekend ever! Friday Tombo and I drove to Memphis, Tennessee. First time I've been back in 20 years! I actually enjoyed a really amazing reunion with 7 of the best friends a 8 year old every had!I arrived home to receive the most beautiful card in the mail! Don't you love o get mail that's not a bill and advertisement! And it was from Australia!!!! It was a "RAK" card from another crafter that is in a Facebook group where I am also a member.
Isn't this a beautiful card. I just love it. It came from Debra Barlow of Tennant Creek in Australia. I even saved the stamp! On top of that my October Paper Pumpkin also arrived in the mail! A bright pink box to honor and bring awareness to Breast cancer. Stampin' Up donated a dollar for each monthly subscriber and another one for any new subscriptions. "WE" were able to make a nice donation. I say we because it takes all of us working together- my 10-15 dollars might not help much alone... but add them to all the others and now we can do something. so thank you to all of you who have signed up for Paper Pumpkin! We can make a difference together.

No comments: