Thursday, November 10, 2016

Birthday Swap

Good day Stampers and Crafters,
It's a beautiful day in Dixie! Finally, some cool mornings. Mind you the kiddos left for school still in shorts this morning, but it wasn't 80 something at 8:00! I want to share with you a card I received in the mail this week. It's from a fellow stamper; we are both members of a Facebook group Stampin Friends. I signed up to be part of a birthday swap group. Each month we send a birthday card to another member of the group who has a birthday that month. THIS is my month! I will send my card, but I will receive a bunch of cards! I am super excited. Joyce Hunt's was the first Stampin Friends card I received. She used the Festive Birthday stamp set and Framelits. Isn't this the cutest llama?
Well, this is a great start to my birthday month. I am watching very day for the postman to deliver the mail! Thanks for stopping by today  I hope you have a great stamping day. Be Blessed and be a blessing to someone else today!

No comments: