Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I'm back!

This week is the Stampin' Friends Blog Hop and sadly, I have been MIA for a few months. But I'm Back. This month I am getting back into the swing of things. We have changed a few details on this hop so it might look a little different, but I promise you will see some amazing projects if you visit each blog! Also, we are giving away a big prize this month.

  • You must comment on each of the blogs in the hop. 
  • You must use the #SFbloghop2017. 
  • We will need an email to get in toouch with you if you win!
That's it! So grab a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, apple cider ...you get the idea and sit back and be inspired with our Fall projects this Thursday, September 21. Hope to see you back here! Have a great day, be blessed and be a blessing to someone in need.
I think I'm off to make some Pumpkin Spice cookies!!!


Love Stamping in Dixie,
              Cindy

No comments: