Friday, September 29, 2017

It's 12 weeks til Christmas!!!!!

Good morning! I have a really hard time planning ahead. It's like I can't work on this project until after this event . Example Holidays come in order-Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas! I have a really hard time doing Christmas stuff before Halloween. I really even find it difficult to do Christmas before Thanksgiving. My mother's birthday is the 24-25 of November(yes she celebrates both days). For years I would try to start CHRISTMAS shopping before Black Friday, but if I bought anything for my mom I'd end up giving it to her for her birthday! With all that being said I want to offer you some tips for getting your Christmas projects done ahead of time. Okay, in time for Christmas! I have been know to send out Christmas cards the week after!!!
First tip, plan your card and other projects early. One of my good friends and customers, Debbie Whitman, buys for the coming year. She picks something she likes and purchases it this year to be next years card. No stress in deciding at the last minute. It also gives you something to work on during those down months, retreat events, rainy weekends- you get the picture.

Another tip is take advantage of card and project kits. Stampin' Up! has been offering great card and other project kits for sometime. If time is a issue, this really makes a lot of sense. In the kit you get pretty much everything you need- it's just a matter of stamp, adhere, address and mail! I have worked on kits at grandkids ball games, in the hospital waiting room, in a hotel...you get the idea. They are very portable and easy to grab and go. The Watercolor Christmas Project kit (144649) is a great way to get cute cards done quickly.
The Be Merry kit (144648) is great for some Holiday embellishments. Use these precious rosette ornaments has little gifts for friends and coworkers or use as tags on larger gifts. Everything you need is right in the kit. No gathering supplies, cutting, scoring it's all done! Easy peasy!
 Since this is getting long, I'll save my last tip for another day. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a blessed day and encourage you to bless those around you for in blessing others we are truly blessed.


                       Love stamping in Dixie,
                                                                                                                      Cindy

No comments: