Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Share what you LOVE!

I love this part of Stampin' Up's Statement of the heart, Share what you Love! I love stamping. It is such a joy to me and I love sharing with you, my friends and stampin' family. This month Stampin' Up is offering the Share what you love bundle, one of the stamp sets is our statement of the heart. I was sitting in church this weekend while our grand kids were singing in the kids' choir program and the thought hit me- these teachers, musicians, drama coaches are sharing what they love! Jesus and the creativity of music and drama. I always try to make a little something for their music teachers and this thought hit me. I was so excited I came home and stayed up til midnight creating the picture little gift for each teacher. The name of their musical was "Oh Chicken of Little Faith", and it was just precious! I immediately thought of our now retired Hey Chick set. I married it with the statement of the heart and done! You have a cute framed memento of tonight's performance.                                                                                             
Isn't this perfect?    There was even a little cracked egg in the program!   I stamped the chicken on a piece of the cards from sale a bration to get the small-scale background, added the chicken and the statement of the heart. It was really very simple. but I love it.
If you are thinking of all the people you could use this verse for, you might want to hop on over to my online store and start shopping.   Better run. Have an awesome day.

Love stamping in Dixie,
             Cindy

No comments: