Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Back

Both cards use the new In colors:Breeze and Pacific Point. Hello everybody! Sorry I have been away for a while. We have endured several hurricanes in the past 3 weeks. Some world whirls were blown in by children and others were really hurricanes. We have family stretching from Panama City, Fla to Sugartown, La. (Find that one on the map and you get an A in Geography). The weekend of the 22nd I attended our quarterly down line meeting. It was a weekend event this time and I had the pleasure of hostessing three great girls from the Birmingham area, Martha, Jenn and Kelli. We had a great time and laughed a lot. We even got stopped by the police!We had a great weekend of stamping, swaps, making punch art journals and technique pages. Stampin' Up has so many great promotions going on right now. You can find out about them on my Demonstrator website. I'm having to send this from my mother's computer as ours is not working at the moment. Don't you just love computers(when they WORK!) The two cards I am going to show you are the ones I made for our Christmas card swap and new cattie swap.

No comments: