Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bad Blogger

I do apologize for being a "Bad Blogger" I just run out of time. So please, be patient and keep coming back, I'll get better, I promise. Tommy and I just returned from 5 glorious days in
St. Augustine, FL. We took Daughter Lee, who is graduating from High School next month and our older daughter, Jen's, daughter, Cadie, with us. I am sure that is way too many comma's in that last sentence, not to mention confusing, but try to keep up. Cadie will be 2 this week. It really was a great trip and both girls were really good!. We saw old friends and enjoyed some quite time by the pool. We visited the old Spanish fort, the Castillos de San Marcos and some other historical sites. I even had fun doing some late night stamping!!! I took a very, very, very, limited supply of products and was very challenged to see what I could make with what I had. I mean -2 ink pads, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze, that was it! it was really quite fun. Here are pictures of one of the projects I made. The basic idea can from Nancy Horn's, One Sheet Wonder Tote and card class posted on the Stampin' Up! website. Thank you Nancy! I love this idea. I didn't have all the stamps she used so I made some slight changes. On this one I used Parisian Breeze DSP( my absolute fav), Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze cardstock and ink. I feel a stamp camp coming on. Let me know if you are interested in learning to make this great gift. Gotta run. Have a great day and be a blessing to someone else, then you too will be blessed.

No comments: