Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cadie's 2!!!!

Happy Birthday, Cadence Mari! Cadie, for short, turned 2 today. It doesn't seem possible. They grow so fast. She is a doll and her Nana Cece loves her to death. We went to the park to feed the ducks and play on the playground with Haley and a new friend Mila. Then we went to Chick-fil-a for more playground time, lunch and a couple of presents. "Thank you Haley for the baby with the potty that really flushes!!!" Being a proud Nana I have to share pictures with yall. I have also included her Birthday card I made for her. I used Whisper white and Pretty in Pink and the cupcake from "Crazy for Cupcakes" I added another candle since she is 2. We are having a cupcake and Minnie Mouse themed birthday party so I stamped the "seeing spots" circles to look like pink Minnie Mouses without the bow on the background of the card. Viola! Cute card. I hope you enjoy it. Gotta go. Be a blessing to someone else and you guessed it, you will be blessed.

1 comment:

Beve said...

Cute pics - even Jennifer got to be in them!