Sunday, April 26, 2009

Real Neat Project

I made this really neat note pad tin project for a friend of mine to give as a gift. I want to show it to yall because I think it is so CUTE! My disclaimer is I am afraid to say most of the DSP and Stamp sets used in this project are retired!!!! This is bad I know (again with BAD Blogger) however, the idea can be done using current products. Sometimes I just need to use my "old favorites". A word to the wise New cattie will appear July 1st. There will be one of your favorite sets retiring ( I have no knowledge of that just guessing) I will post the retiring sets as soon as it is published, I think that will be June. If there is a set you really like you'll have time to get it before it goes to the great rubber stamp pile in Heaven. Now, look at this thing. It's a DVD tin. I covered with DSP and put a magnetic memo pad and pen on one side and a pocket with bookmark paper clip and tiny sticky notes on the other side. If you would be interested in learning to make this great gift item. You know the drill, Call or email me for details. Gotta go- "As you go by as you go, show the love of Him who loved you so." Blessings.

No comments: