Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I did it again!!!!

I am so sorry, I promised y'all pictures 10 days ago! It has been a crazy week! One of my dear friends had a heart attack and I have been trying to visit her in ICU everyday! Please pray for her as she has a long road to recovery. But, I know the Great Physician and nothing is out of His power or control! Here is a picture of the kit, I honestly haven't had time to get it together. But hopefully by this weekend!
I'd also like to share the picture and link for Stampin' UP!'s weekly deals. These prices are good through Monday , September 5.  You can go here to place an online order.
October is a busy month! I love fall!. Football, Cooler weather, Changing colors, cooler weather, a lot of fun activities to be involved in. Then, Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. I am blessed to be able to participate in a Stampin' Friends Blog Hop later this month as a guest hopper! So, y'all stop back by for a visit and see all the cute Halloween projects you can create with Stampin' Up's one of a kind coordinating paper, ink and embellishments!
Have a blessed day! Go, be a blessing to someone else and you will then be truly blessed!



1 comment: