Monday, July 18, 2016

Relax and take a little creative break!

I love to make things. When I get really stressed I often run to my craft room for a little R and R. Just sitting there "playing with colorful ink and paper is relaxing. I can get lost creating a project especially if it's just for me. But sometimes, I need a little help! Especially, if I need birthday cards or wedding cards or sympathy cards, and I need them now. This is one way Stampin' Up's Paper Pumpkin as helped me in a pinch. What is Paper Pumpkin you ask? If is a great little creative retreat that arrives monthly in your mailbox. The pretty red box has everything you need to create a variety of products. Some months it's cards, or 3-d items, some months home decor type projects or memory keeping projects. Everything you need is in the box (except scissors and adhesive)! There are directions included also. So weather your a newbie or a seasoned stamper you can spend less than a hour making something special! So if you'd like a little creative retreat why not give Paper Pumpkin a try. Check it out here.here. You can sign up for the monthly subscription or order a 3 month subscription. There is no obligation to continue if you decide it's not for you. paper Pumpkin also makes a great gift!
So if you'd like to try it out, use the link to head over to the website. I'd really appreciate it if you'd claim me as your demonstrator. Thanks! Let me hear from you real soon!

No comments: