Monday, July 11, 2016

What are your favorite small things?

Hi Y'all! Hope you are having an awesome summer. It is hot as... well, you can fill in the blank. But I'll just say it is really hot here! Our summer has been busy. Little people have a way of keeping you runnin'. But when I start to complain I  remind myself, "Those little boogers are the best part of my day!" I could flood you with crazy grandmother pictures and stories of my 4 grands. They are truly the reward for not killing their parents during those rough years! The card I have to share with you today reminds of of those smallest blessings in our lives. I love this stamp set for saying. It's the thing I struggle with the most.  Sayings, what to stamp on cards that has some meaning.


Layering Love (141965) has four large really good sayings that fit with our new layering shape framelits. I started with a card stretch from Angie Juda at Chic n scratch. It's the 1st  from Paper and Ink Sketches. However, it just wasn't exactly working. I ended up using the DSP on the bottom, using a strip of cardstock instead of ribbon and layering my saying on the oval framelits. There is some of the cooper thread behind the ovals. It is so fine it's hard to see. I am loving the Copper embosing powder!

No comments: