Sunday, October 1, 2017

Happy October! Happy Pumkin Spice! Happy, Happy, Happy!

Good morning friends, I am tickled to say it is not as "hot as Hades" today! It is actually very pleasant and this is refreshing. Mind you I'm still bare-footed and in very short sleeves- however, it's beautiful and I am blessed.
Love October! It is my favorite month, I think. Did you know it is Cookie month, Clergy Appreciation month, Eat Country Ham month, the list keeps going? It is Get organized week( LOL, like I could do that in a week) and Customer Appreciation week(now I can take care of that one). October 1, is National homemade cookie day and Vegetarian Day. There is a long and I mean long list of these somewhat obscure reasons to celebrate. BUT, most importantly today starts the new Stampin Up year!!!!! Stampin' Up! is starting the year off with a great Designer Series Paper sale.


Buy 3 get one free! That's 25% off. Who doesn't want a 25% savings? The sale goes all month and includes 13 packs of paper, 2 from the Holiday catalog and 11 from the annual catalog.What a great time to stock up on all those papers you love. The Coffee Bean paper is one of my favorite and or course the Be Merry is just in time to get those cards done early! but that's not everything. They are also having a 15% off select stamp sets that coordinate with the Designer Series Papers, and notecards and Fuse Fuse! Everything you need to make it easy to create awesome one of a kind projects.
Before this gets to long I want to share with you some great samples of cards made with these inspiring papers.

This one uses a piece of the Coffee Break DSP (144155) which coordinates well with the fall colors! Another one I really like is the Wood Textures pack (144177). It has all different wood prints and is great for manly cards.




I have to laugh as I'm typing this my husband is cutting lumber for shelves in his storage room and I can smell the wood! Well, that's probably enough to give you today before you get on overload. I'll give you the rest of the story tomorrow.

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a comment and let me know you were here. If you can't wait to order your paper, I'd appreciate your business. You can order from my Stampin' Up store by clicking the link. Thanks again. Be blessed and bless someone else- then you will truly be blessed!

                                                                                                        Love Stamping in Dixie,
                     Cindy

2 comments:

BrandyH said...

I can't believe I missed homemade cookie day today!! Guess I'll have to make up for it this week :) Love reading your blogs and am SO enjoying the fall palette!

Cindy said...

Thanks Brandy! You are so kind!