Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Big Haley from Cadie Bug!

I have the cutest card ever to show you! Of course that is my humble opinion. Jeanna Cable did a how to video of this card. I changed it a very little and made it for Cadiebug to give to Big Haley for her birthday today. Most of you that read my blog know Cadiebug is my 3 yr. old GD, she loves bugs! and all creepy things. Big Haley is her 7 yr. old friend not to be confused with Little Haley, her 3yr. old friend. I have kept Cadie since she was 6 weeks old and kept little Haley for about 2 yrs. Everyone thought they were twins. The concept of two friends with the same name has given Cadie some difficulty, so she started calling her new friend, Big Haley! This card is made using the Big Shot and the large scallop circle, the wide oval punch and several circle punches. I also used the smallest heart from the three heart punch. the wings are added with brads, so they will open. Isn't that the cutest. If you have questions about making these drop me an email and I'll be happy to give you instructions. Have a great Day. Be Blessed and Be a blessing!

No comments: