Friday, September 17, 2010

Still Alive, but can't kick too good!

I know some of you think I have passed...(pause) but no I am still kickin' just not so fast or far. The leg is still not back to pre-surgery condition and I stay frustrated at how long it takes me to do everything! Nevertheless, I keep on going as best I can. It has been a hot summer here is the south. I have spent a lot of time in the pool with Cadiebug (precious 3 yr.old granddaughter) and I have been stamping, just not posting! Sorry, I am again trying to correct that problem. Can you believe Christmas is almost here. It's like 99 days til Christmas! I am on a Christmas card binge! I had a Christmas Stamp a stack in August. Here is a card we made that night. The cardstock is Cherry Cobbler, my new favorite red, Marina Mist and Whisper White. Ink: Marina Mist and Cherry Cobbler. Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations, Sparkle and Shine jumbo wheel and Occasional Quotes which is a level 3 hostess set. I used the ornament punch, scallop trim border punch and a little bling with our rhinestones. It is an easy, quick card and I really like it! I hope you do as well. Need to run, so be blessed and be a blessing to someone else today.

No comments: