Monday, April 18, 2011

Congratulations!

I'd like to give Meg, one of my newest followers, a big southern Welcome to Stamping in Dixie. Meg visited me last week as part of my friend, Karen's, 2nd blog birthday celebration. She was sending folks all over the country for what else but BLOG CANDY! Meg just happened to win the gift set of note cards that I made for this event. Congratulations and I hope you like(love) them, Meg. The pictures I posted really didn't do them justice. Now for new business. This is a busy week. Thank the Lord, Tombo, finished our taxes at 11:47 last night! Yhew, just under the wire again. Our 29th anniversary is coming up next month and I think, maybe, we have mailed our taxes in before the last day-4 or 5 times. Maybe! We always promise to do better next year. (In his defense, he did do four or five returns before ours.) I have a birthday card to share with yall today. We made this card at my March workshop. A dear friend is having a birthday next weekend, is this your card? Maybe! The stamp set is from the saleabration promotion, which sadly is over and never to be seen again. The stamp set not saleabration! Anyway, I love the colors Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke. Very rich looking. I also used the framed tulip embossing folder(love it), seam binding, and pearl embellishments. The stamping technique is masking. If you'd like to learn how to do this, leave me a comment and I'll give you instructions. It's really not difficult. Gotta run-come back tomorrow- Lots more to share.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you always say they "aren't difficult". I'm not so sure.