Saturday, April 9, 2011

NO, I'm not dead!

Hey Yall! How is everybody? I am okay! My friend Beve called this week and said, " Haven't seen your name in the obits, what's up?" another friend called tonight to see if I was still around, so I guess it is safe to say I've been out of the loop lately. Well, here is one of the reasons for the lost of contact with the outside world, I am the proud CeCe (Nana) of a precious little boy. Cooper was born February 11th. He went with his parents, big sister , Great grandmother, Cece and Chief to Orlando last month for several days and then, I started keeping him March 28th when Mommy had to go back to work. In this picture He is giving you his Daddy's Boy look!
I did have a great trip to Orlando. Stampin' Up! hosted an all-day regional seminar for consultants and guest, Saturday, March 26th. It was great. Saw some amazing demonstrations from sister demonstrators, did make and takes, and of course shared swaps!
I have a ton of ideas to share with yall, so please come back tomorrow and I'll have some cards and other ideas posted for yall. For now, blessings to all and to all a good night!

No comments: