Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Flowers

Good Morning Stamper Friends. I hope yall are having a great week. As I promised, I have another Easter Candy treat project to share with yall today. This could easily be used for any spring event like Mother's Day, a ladies tea, or as decorations for the end of the year events at school or church. Isn't this cute? The 2 large flowers where cut with the Flower Folds Big Shot die and the smaller one in front is made with the extra large scallop circle punch. I also used that punch with the large circle punch to make the scallop around the center treat cup. I stamped Happy Easter on Whisper White CS, then layered that on Pear Pizazz to resemble a leaf. The little pails came from a discount store, I just stuck in a little Styrofoam and Easter grass (I hate that stuff, gets everywhere) However, makes a really cute table favor or small centerpiece. Hope this is useful for yall. If you have any questions, shoot me a comment and I'll be happy to help. Have a great day. Be a blessing and you will be blessed.

No comments: