Monday, May 25, 2009

Graduation- part one

Tommy and I are pleased to announce the graduation of our last child, Elizabeth Leigh Waldroff from Evangel Family Christian Academy. This is really a cover school, required in our state, for our 13 yrs. of home training. I have an announcement card I made and pictures from Saturday's ceremonies, I just do not have time or energy to get them on the computer tonight. So, I'll get them here asap. We are very proud of Lee and her desire to serve others. Her plan is to enter the US Coast Guard this fall. As we say here in Dixie, "God willin' and the Creek don't rise", we'll see her off in September. Just a couple more hurdles to jump! Thanks for letting me take a personal moment to share this exciting time in our lives. Now, go bless someone and you will receive abundant blessings, pressed down and running over.

No comments: