Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

I love a party! so I'll take any reason to celebrate. Have a great Cinco de Mayo! I am sharing a card set with yall today I made a couple of weeks ago while in St. Augustine. It was a real challenge, as I have mentioned, because I took very limited supplies. I made two purse boxes with cards, one with Baja Breeze and Parisian Breeze and the other with Riding Hood Red and Candy Lane DSP. I used Nancy Horn's instructions from the SU website, but had to make little changes since I didn't have everything with me she used. The Parisian Breeze set I have already shown yall so here is the Riding Hood Red Se. I am really going to miss this years "In Colors", they have truly been some of my favorite. The new cattie is out July 1st and there will be six new "In Colors", so if you are really lovin' these stock up before July 1. Also remember this month the Scrapbook Special is buy 3 packs of DSP and get 1 Free! This is a really good deal so take advantage of it. Call or email me if you want to or hit the shop now button and shop on line at my Stampin' Up! website. Listen, have a great and blessed day and bless somebody else.

No comments: