Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas in Blue

I know Red and Green are traditionally Christmas colors, however I love Blue. It has been one of my favorite colors for years, All shades from Navy to Baby! Almost very year I make my Christmas Cards in blue. I haven't decided for sure this year ,but I have a couple of samples that might just be this years card. The card uses the Sounding Joy stamp set from the Holiday Mini. LOve LOVe LOVE this stamp set. I like to do cards that reflect the true meaning of Christmas for Tombo and I. "For God so love the whole world, He sent His only Begotten son..."This is a real reason to celebrate! So give me your vote, should this be this years card? Cardstock is Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, and Whispher White. Ink is Bashful Blue and Night of Navy also. I'll show you another one next time, if you love this card and want to make them, shoot me an email and I'll help you get started, but hurry there are only 15 days left til Christmas 2011. Of course you could get a head start on Christmas 2012 them you have 380 days! Blessings to each of you!

No comments: