Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lots of projects, no time!!

Well, it's 18 days til Christmas, are you ready? For those of you who know me, I'm months behind!!!! I still have Halloween projects I wanted to share! And we won't even talk about how many Christmas cards I still need to make. We attended our first Christmas party of the season Sunday at the home of Mike and Diane, sweet friends from our Sunday School Class. It was a blast. We played Dirty Santa. Here is a picture of the lunch bag I stamped to conceal the silly reindeer tie Tommy took for his gift. It's a regular ole lunch bag, stamped with a pine branch and tied with Old Olive 1 1/4 inch striped ribbon. The reindeer tag is made with the Big Shot two tags die,the stitched stocking punch and one of the snowflake sizzlets. I love making different projects from punches. Of course I did not come up with the idea, but I'm great at copying!!!!There is a small bag of nuts attached to the bottom of this tag with a reindeer droppings poem on the back. Just an example of a quick and easy way to wrap up a gift that's really quite adorable! Need to get back to the worktable. Have a really blessed day and go be a blessing to someone else. Much love.

No comments: