Friday, December 23, 2011

Yikes! Christmas is here

Like it's some big surprise, December 25th comes around every year and I'm never even close to ready. Of course when you do the most of your shopping on the 22nd should you really be surprised? I love to make cards of course, bake, attend Christmas events at church and in the community, but I have realized I love to do all these things with company! It is most meaningful to me to stamp with my stamping sisters and bake with friends or family members. So thank you to those who took the time to give me your gift of friendship and time. It was most appreciated! I have a couple Christmas ideas I want to show yall. I made these little tags for the goody bags for Cadie's preschool class. They turned out really cute IMHO! The reindeer are made with the stocking punch #124095 and the antlers are one of the snowflake sizzlets. Most of the noses were just punch with a hole punch and covered with Crystal Effects. The angels for the girls were made with the Pennant punch, the Butterfly punch and 3/4 circle punch. The butterfly angel wings were run through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines embossing folder for texture. These were really fun to make. I layered them on a scalloped circle so they could be hung on the tree as an ornament. Well, that's it for today. I am wishing yall a great Christmas season and don't forget the Reason for the Season. Be a blessing and you will be blessed.

No comments: