Tuesday, October 3, 2017

2 minutes today!

It's Tuesday and it's a beautiful day in Dixieland. I just have a couple things to share today.  First, it's just about 26 hours until the first of the 12 weeks of Christmas projects will be delivered to my email subscribers. If you haven't subscribed you can do so on the welcome to Stamping in Dixie page. Don't miss these great projects delivered right to your inbox.
So, you know it's DSP buy, 3 get 1 free time at Stampin' Up! and in honor of WCMD (World Card making Day) there is a 15% off sale- but did you realize that these two are somewhat coordinated? Yep, Coffee Break DSP is on the sale list as is the Coffee Cafe stamp set, the really cute Pick a Pattern which pairs with the Pieces and Patterns stamp set, and one of my favorite is the Delightful Daisy DSP and the Daisy Delight Stamp set. The Daisy was one of my first purchases out of the new annual catalog. Probably because it's one of my favorite flowers. Here's a card I made with the DSP and stamp set for one of my downline meetings. I love the creative folds. And I love this card displays so many of the beautiful patterns in this "delightful" paper.
  Ingredients for this card:
Back panel is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Tranquil Tide
cardstock. (144246)
Daffodil Delight (119683) 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 3", 5 1/2", 8 & 9 1/2
Delightful Daisy DSP (144137) are 1 1/4 x 4,
2 1/4" x 4" & 2 3/4" x 4".
There is a Whisper White piece stamped on the inside that is 2 1/4" x 4". The banner is stamped in Tranquil Tide and the daisy is stamped twice in Daffodil Delight and punched out with the Daisy Punch (143713).
Of course, what is a card without a little bling! A gold faceted gem makes a great daisy center.(144141)
Okay, that's it for today. Hope you enjoyed this card. It was fun to make. Check out the sale in my online store and stock up on these gorgeous Designer Series Papers and  coordinating stamp sets while they are on sale.

No comments: