Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Paper Pumpkin

Good morning! Working on Paper Pumpkin projects today. I really do enjoy this little surprise in the mail. Some months I really love the projects and some months they aren't my taste, but I can always think of someone else who would like this card or project. Paper Pumpkin has some great benefits:
September 2017

  1. The projects are designed so anyone can do them, 
  2. There is always extra material left over I can use on other projects or add just a little extra to these, 
  3. It is kind of a fun challenge to take what's in the box and see what I can create myself with these same elements,
  4. and finally most months we have the opportunity to buy extra kit refills. This is great if it's a kit I really love, I can get more of them. Just visit www.paperpumpkin.com to check out which kits are still available.
So, I'm off today to work on some creating with Paper Pumpkin. I'll be sure to share my projects later this week or month. Thanks for stopping by today. If you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for a month just use the link about to sign up. You can do so on a month to month or with pre-paid subscriptions- 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. I'd really appreicate it if you don't have a demonstrator that you would select me. Thanks again. Have a great day. Be blessed! and Be a blessing to those around you. You know just a smile can brighten someones day-just think what a personal handmade card might do?
                                      Love Stamping in Dixie,
                                                    Cindy

No comments: