Thursday, October 12, 2017

Stinkin' Big Day!!!

Today is a really BIG day for me. I joined the Chamber of Commerce in my town recently and they are holding an official ribbon cutting for Stamping in Dixie today at the Chamber office. I am so excited. I'll take pictures and post tomorrow.
Today I have been working non-stop on projects to display. I want to show off all the great projects Stampin' Up offers, so I've been working on Paper Pumpkin projects. This month was a great month for Paper Pumpkin.

This photo shows the projects using  the instructions provided. Then I worked on some "do your own thing" projects. I love how much material is included in each kit. There is always left overs to play with and use on other projects. But I think one of the best things about Paper Pumpkin is the stamp sets.  Absolutely love these two sayings. I will be able to use these on lots of projects.
I used one of the 3 x 3 card bases cut it in half and added it as a layer on a full size card. I really like this one. I love this Be filled with thanks each day stamp. What a great stamp!


Then I started to play with the pillow boxes. These were a lot of fun. One I cut an oval out of the top flap with the layering ovals thinlets to create a kind of purse or bag look. I just played with all the leaves and tags, I added some of the mini sequin trim! Love it! I know the recipients of these will love them. Did you know once you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can order extra kit refills while supplies last? This is another great benefit of getting a monthly subscription to Paper Pumpkin. Well, that's all for today. If you'd like to give Paper Pumpkin a try you can just click the link. I'd love it if you'd choose me as your demonstrator (if you don't already have one). Come back tomorrow to see pictures of the ribbon cutting and some other cute projects. Now, Be blessed and be a blessing to someone around you today. HAVE A GREAT DAY.
                    Love stamping in Dixie,
                              Cindy

No comments: