Wednesday, October 25, 2017

WooHoo! Good Morning Fall!

Good morning and welcome back. Thank you all for stopping by on the blog hop and leaving comments. Makes a girls heart feel good! From my site Stacy Farris's name was selected my Random.org number generator. Yay Stacy! I will give your name to the other Bloggers and 1 name will be selected from all their entries also. Good luck!
I just returned from an amazing weekend  retreat with my stampin peeps at Lake Smith. We had an awesome time-  laughing, creating, relaxing and eating! Well, we do live in the South! Food and fellowship go hand and hand. Everyone worked on their own projects. We had scrapbook pages done! Go Kassie! I think her final total was like 30!!! Kim worked on a quilt, Kristi put together a Memories and more album by just inserting the cute Merry Little Christmas Memories and More card pack into the pocket pages.
 And voila her Christmas album is ready to add those great Christmas pictures of her grandsons.
Scrapbooks are amazing creations. They share a part of our lives. They usually share happy occasions, but sometimes help us walk through difficult times, like an illness. They help to document our existence and give us the ability to share history with the younger generation. I have an album I did for my grandparents many years ago starting with their wedding picture and moving through their lives to the birth of their 6 great-grandchildren. It was the best gift I ever gave them. Well, maybe not counting their great-grandchildren!  If you'd like to see more,  you can check out the Memories and More collection in my online store here.
Well, again thank you for stopping by today. It's a cool fall morning and I'm in need of unpacking some sweaters! You would think after 50 something years I wouldn't be surprised when the temps go from 80 to 60 something overnight!
Have a great day. Be blessed and be a blessing to those around you. See you again real soon.
Love stampingin Dixie, 
Cindy













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Sounds like you girls had z great time. I worked on a wedding scrapbook this weekend and actually finished!