Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Flying High on Cloud NIne!

Boy, was it a fun 24 hours! Well, really a little more than like 36. Last weekend was Stampin' UP's OnStage events. I attend the one in Atlanta Ga. with 3 of my team. Go Dixie Star Stampers! I also had the privilege of attending Centre Stage for the first time.  It was just awesome. We received all sorts of free product from the new 2018-2019 annual catalog, we heard from the Founder of Stampin' Up Shelli Gardner and her daughter, Sara, who is the current CEO. We were inspired by the amazing changes coming soon and the accomplishments of many of our fellow demonstrators. I even walked the stage for my promotion to Silver Elite! Go CeCe! I was thrilled to have Jewel, Pamela, and Kim there with me.
We enjoyed swapping cards with other demonstrators, make and takes, and being the first to see and have a copy of the new catalog! I love some of the new products. I am sad to see some of our favorites retiring to make way for the new. I'm thrilled some of my old faithfuls are still here. Change is never easy but can be a really good thing. If you were going to change something in your life, what would it be? Besides my waist being smaller and my house being cleaner (a hopeless task) I would share the Stampin' Up opportunity with a lot more people. I love what I do and it's fun! Yes, it is a job and I do work, don't think otherwise, however, creating wonderful cards, memory books and home decor paper crafts is fun. Not to mention all the truly amazing people I have had the privilege of meeting and spending time together. What a blessing!
I have a lot more to share later. Thursday will be the Stampin' Friends Blog Hop so check back! Be blessed and be a blessing!
                                                    Love stamping in Dixie,
                                                                  Cindy

No comments: