Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Good morning crafting peeps! I hope you are having a good start to your week. I am running around today as usual but wanted to take a minute and make sure you know about the current promotions going on with Stampin' Up! There is three kind of big things going on right now or soon. first would be the Last Chance List! I'm sure you have all perused it by now. It seems longer than it needs to be because it lists all the ink pads as retiring. Don't panic, they are not retiring just being redesigned! Also, many of the bundles that seem to be retiring will be in the annual catalog, but not in a bundle form. You can check out what's available here.
Don't miss out on something you really want, retiring items are while supplies last. Layering Love is one of my favorite words set. I will miss it.
So what else is going on? Well I'm sure you have heard all the buzz about the Color Revamp! Stampin Up does this occasionally to stay on trend with core colors that are current. It's been like 8 years ago since we had a major Color Revamp! Some of the new ones are pretty awesome and they are bringing back some retired In Colors to fill in gaps. Blackberry Bliss was one of my favorite purples and it's coming back!!! Woo HOO! Here is a list of the retiring colors, the new colors and the returning colors.
And finally, I'll talk more about this later this week but we have an exclusive early release bundle coming out in May. Actually 3 different bundles of the same product. It's a beautiful stamp set, no 2 stamp sets that coordinate along with some other products to get you started creating beautiful projects.

This Early release will be available Starting May 1. Check back for more information and some samples of cards and projects made with this suite.
That's a  lot for one blog post. Thanks for visiting my site. I always enjoy your comments, please leave one and let me know you were here. Have a great day. Be blessed and be a blessing.
Love stamping in Dixie,
                 Cindy

No comments: